|Groupe Utilsateurs Java : Liban|
- Portal to all supports and materials concerning (javacard, javamobile, j2se, j2ee, Android, and others ...)
- Repository of all documents related to Java published by Teachers, students and members
- Repository of programms and code for meanfull projects produced by members of the "Lebanese Java User Group"
LJUG is a Java User Groups (JUGs)
Joining and Getting More Involved in LJUG ProjectsIf you want to get involved with LJUG project, you can do a couple of things.
- You can click the Bookmark link on LJUG home page and instantly get an Observer role. This will add the project and its forum information to your MyPage.
- If you want to get more involved, start connecting with other members of the project in that project's forums or mailing lists, and get to know how the project is being worked or managed. Once you get to know everyone, try asking one of the project administrators for a higher role in the project like Software Developer, tester or Content Developer.
|Administrator||The Big Cheese, Head Honcho, King of the Mountain. Owns the project and can do anything they like with it.|
|Software Developer||Top level developer. Do what ever you want with the code.|
|Tester||Tests the project software to make sure it works. AKA quality assurance (QA) person.|
|Content Developer||Second level developer. We trust you, but not that much|
|Observer||You are here to watch, comment, and connect.|