Version française visitez "Lebanese Java User Group à L'ISAE Cnam Liban"
At Cnam Liban university (computer science and software engineerinf departement) students will have to deals in most of their courses with Java technologies. Cnam Liban was an early adopter of java technologies in official syllabus and curiculas
|Groupe Utilsateurs Java : Liban|
It was decided to create a Java User Group on java.net forge, we call it the "Lebanese Java User Group" this Java User Group will have at least 3 goals:
- Portal to all supports and materials concerning (javacard, javamobile, j2se, j2ee, Android, and others ...)
- Repository of all documents related to Java published by Teachers, students and members
- Repository of programms and code for meanfull projects produced by members of the "Lebanese Java User Group"
LJUG is a Java User Groups (JUGs)
Java User Groups (JUGs) are volunteer organizations that strive to distribute Java-related knowledge around the world. They provide a meeting place for Java users to get information, share resources and solutions, increase networking, expand Java Technology expertise, and above all, have fun. Take a look at the JUGs Community Objectives, to learn how your JUG can benefit from participation in this community!
Joining and Getting More Involved in LJUG ProjectsIf you want to get involved with LJUG project, you can do a couple of things.
- You can click the Bookmark link on LJUG home page and instantly get an Observer role. This will add the project and its forum information to your MyPage.
- If you want to get more involved, start connecting with other members of the project in that project's forums or mailing lists, and get to know how the project is being worked or managed. Once you get to know everyone, try asking one of the project administrators for a higher role in the project like Software Developer, tester or Content Developer.
|Administrator||The Big Cheese, Head Honcho, King of the Mountain. Owns the project and can do anything they like with it.|
|Software Developer||Top level developer. Do what ever you want with the code.|
|Tester||Tests the project software to make sure it works. AKA quality assurance (QA) person.|
|Content Developer||Second level developer. We trust you, but not that much|
|Observer||You are here to watch, comment, and connect.|